6050 Almon Street, upstairs
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Accessibility info: The zine library is located on the second floor of a building with no elevator, up two wide flights of stairs with railings. There are two non-gendered bathrooms on the second floor, one with a stall and urinal, and the other is a lockable single stall with a sharps container.
Zine Library open hours
The library can be accessed during RadStorm open hours on Sunday 2-6 pm, and when there is a public event happening at RadStorm. Check the RadStorm calendar for updates!
Photocopier open hours
The photocopier is located in the hallway outside the RadStorm front door, and can be accessed whenever 6050 Almon is open, which is generally 9 am to 6 pm, 7 days a week.
Write to the Anchor Archive Zine Library, People's Photocopier, and Ink Storm Screen Printing Collective at:
PO Box 33129
B3L 4T6 Canada
- Anchor Archive Zine Library: firstname.lastname@example.org
- People's Photocopier Collective: email@example.com
- Ink Storm Screenprinting Collective: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Residency: email@example.com
- Zine Fair: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also like our Facebook page.